- 18 oz. couscous
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced into strips
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 3 cups chopped cooked vegetables
- 3/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 plantains
- Prepare couscous according to package directions
- Heat chicken strips in 1/4 cup dressing until warm; toss with couscous, remaining dressing, vegetables, tomatoes and cheese.
- In skillet, heat 2 tbsp. oil. Slice plantains lengthwise into 8 strips; saute in hot oil until golden.
- Remove from heat and shape into ring. Fasten ends with toothpick. Stand on edge on a servicing plate.
- Fill center with couscous mixture.
Source: Chef Gary Gainey