- 4 fajita size flour tortillas (6-inches)
- 1 (8 oz.) package low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 strawberry fruit roll-ups
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into 4 long wedges
- 4-6 strawberries, stems removed and cut into wedges
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into wedges
- Place tortillas on a flat surface and spread each with a very thin layer of cream cheese.
- Place a fruit roll-up onto each tortilla and press lightly to make it stick.
- Spread equal amounts of the remaining cream cheese over the fruit roll-ups.
- Place fruit on the cream cheese.
- Roll up fairly tightly and squeeze very gently with your hands.
- Carefully cut into 1-ince slices
Tip:These fruity rolls will slice easier if refrigerated for an hour or so before slicing.
Source: Chef Gary Gainey